This policy has been created for anyone who visits our website and/or App and applies to anyone who is a Cutaneous customer or subscriber. We kindly ask that you check this policy carefully. If you do not agree, please do not use our site or services. By accessing or browsing Cutaneous.nl (our “Website and/or App”), or by using any of the services we provide to our customers, you confirm that you have read, understood and have agreed to it.
Of course, you can also send us an e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.
Content of this policy:
- About Cutaneous
- The personal information we collect
- How do we use it?
- Sharing your data
- How long we keep your data
- Your choices and rights
- Transfer of information
- Security of your personal data?
- Third Party Website and/or Apps
1. About Cutaneous
Cutaneous is registered as a private limited company BV in the Netherlands. The Chamber of Commerce number of Cutaneous is 73747459 The address of Cutaneous is Cornelis Schuytstraat 55, 1071 JG in Amsterdam
Our data protection team can preferably be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Personal Information We Collect
Personal information is the term we use to describe information we collect that can be used to identify someone personally. For example, a name, a personal address or even an IP address.
Here is a list of the types of personal information we collect:
- Information you provide to us (e.g. on contact forms, questionnaires or when setting up accounts)
- Contact information – such as your name, address, email address, telephone number.
- Responses to surveys or promotions.
- Any updates to information you provide to us.
This is essential information for us to provide you with the best possible service. We may no longer be able to provide our services to you if you ask us to delete this information.
Information we collect automatically when you visit our website and/or App:
- Technical information – such as your IP addresses, domain names, the country from which you access the Website and/or App, files you request / request, your browser type and version, time zone setting, types and browser plug-in versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit – such as the full URL clickstream to, through and from our website and/or App (including date and time), length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouseovers) and methods that are used to scroll away from the page.
We keep this information anonymous as much as possible to protect your privacy.
Information generated by our services.
In order to carry out Cutaneous’s business, we may receive personal information about you from our suppliers, business partners and subcontractors (e.g. doctors, laboratories and nutritionists). The possible types of personal information we receive as a result of our services include the following categories of personal information:
- Your date of birth
- Your training and education
3. Information related to your training and education
Please note that if you choose to withdraw your consent to our processing of these categories of information, we cannot provide our services to you.
Information we may receive from other sources.
Information from business partners, suppliers and subcontractors
Information Providers – we may work with Information Providers, analytics and search information providers and we sometimes receive information about you from them.
Information from other website and/or Apps and services that we operate and provide – where this occurs, we will let you know about sharing the information internally or combining it with information from the Website and/or App.
4.How do we use it?
We only use your information in accordance with data protection laws. In particular, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Basically, this means we only use it if we have a legal basis to do so. These are the general legal basis for which we use your information:
Consent – you have given us clear consent to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
Our contract – processing your personal data is necessary for a contract you have with us, or because we have asked you to take specific steps before entering into that contract.
Legitimate interests – the processing of your personal data is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party, provided that those interests do not override your rights and interests.
Below are the specific reasons why we process your personal data:
- to allow you to access and use our Website and/or App and to register for an account;
- to provide you with the information, services and products you request from us;
- to do things necessary for our business, such as ensuring the security of our services and website and/or App;
- to perform statistical analysis and market research;
- for marketing, advertising and promotional purposes;
- to improve and maintain our Website and/or App, to prepare reports or to compile statistics to improve our services;
- to notify you of changes to our services and to notify you of our fees and charges; and
- only with your consent, to contact you (including by email or post) with information about our products and services that you request or that we think may be of interest to you.
5. Sharing your information
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties, including:
- our service providers and subcontractors, including but not limited to payment processors, technical and support service providers and cloud service providers;
- companies that assist us in our marketing, advertising and promotional activities;
- analytics and search engine providers that help us improve and optimize our Website and/or App; and
- any third parties with whom you have agreed that we may share your personal information for marketing purposes.
If we share your personal information with third parties, they can only legally use it to provide services to us. We ensure that third parties with whom we share personal information follow the same privacy and security procedures as ours to protect your information.
We may anonymize and aggregate your data to create health reports and statistics. This could potentially be used for marketing or academic research within Cutaneous or with a third party.
Finally, in certain exceptional circumstances, we may also disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- if we sell or buy a business or asset, we may disclose your personal information to the seller or buyer of that business or assets;
- if Cutaneous or most of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by Cutaneous will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are required to do so by an applicable law or law enforcement organization;
- to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or any other agreement or to respond to claims, to protect our rights or the rights of a third party, to protect the safety of any person or to prevent illegal activity; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cutaneous, our customers, or any other person. This may include exchanging information with other organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Except as stated in this policy, we will never share your personal information with third parties without notifying you and/or obtaining your consent. If you give consent and later change your mind, you can remove consent and therefore our consent to use this information. See below for your rights to withdraw your consent.
6. How long we keep your data
We store personal information for as long as you use the services we provide and then as required to comply with applicable law.
7. Your Choices and Rights
The choices you can make at any time are described below:
You can choose not to provide us with any personal data.
If you choose to do so, you can continue to visit our website and/or App and browse its content, but we will not be able to provide services to you, even if you have already paid for them.
You can disable cookies in your browser settings.
If you disable cookies, you can continue to visit our website and/or App and browse its content, but our online services may be less effective.
You can choose not to use your personal information for marketing or share it with third parties for academic research.
We will ask for your consent to do so, but you can choose to refuse your consent. If you have given your consent and wish to withdraw it later, you can unsubscribe from the communication or unsubscribe by contacting us at info@Cutaneous.nl
The rights you have at all times are described below:
You can contact us at any time by email at email@example.com to request that we:
update personal information that is out of date or inaccurate;
delete any personal information we hold about you;
restrict the way we process your personal data;
provide your personal information to a third-party service provider; or
provide you with a copy of any personal information we hold about you upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org (although we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee if requests are excessive or repetitive).
You have the right to withdraw your consent in relation to the processing of your categories of personal data (as stated above) at any time. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com
If you withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data, especially the categories above, it means that we cannot provide our services to you. In addition.
8. Transfer of information
The personal data we collect is processed at our office and in all data processing facilities operated by third parties. Technology companies often use third parties to help them host their application, communicate with customers, power their emails, etc. We carefully monitor all the services we use to ensure they meet high standards of security and privacy.
9. Security of your personal information
Our responsibility to you is described below.
At Cutaneous, we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to protect and secure the information we collect. We are committed to protecting personal information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access and destruction, and we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the confidentiality of personal information.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. However, there is always an inherent risk, beyond our control, in transmitting information over the Internet. If we ever encounter online data breaches, we commit to taking prompt action to resolve the situation to protect your information.
We use Stripe for payment transactions and therefore do not store any payment or payment card details.
Your responsibility to us is described below.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that will allow you to access your online account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share a password with anyone.
10. Third Party Website and/or Apps
12. How to Contact Us
If you believe that we have violated your rights, you can email this to firstname.lastname@example.org or initiate legal proceedings at your local court.
What are cookies?
Cookies help us to provide you with the best possible experience. When you visit our website and/or App again, cookies allow our website and/or App to recognize you, remember your preferences and customize your use of our website and/or App. Information provided by cookies can help us analyze your use of our website and/or App and help us provide you with a better user experience.
Cookies are called “session cookies” or “persistent” cookies depending on how long they are used for:
Session cookies only last for the duration of your online session and disappear from your device when you close your browser. Session cookies are not stored on your device’s hard drive.
Persistent cookies are stored on your device’s hard drive after the browser is closed and last until you delete them or reach their expiration date. Persistent cookies are activated each time you visit the site where the cookie was generated.
What types of cookies do we use?
The types of cookies that may be used on our website and/or App fall into one of four categories as follows:
‘Strictly necessary’ cookies. These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and/or App and enable you to access certain features. Without these cookies we would not be able to provide you with the online services you request, for example remembering your shopping cart and logging into your account. These cookies do not track where you have been on the internet and do not collect information about you that could be used for marketing purposes.
Functional cookies. Functional cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website and/or App. They also remember your preferences (such as your username, language and region) on our website and/or App and allow us to personalize our content for you. The information collected by these cookies is usually anonymized, so we cannot identify you personally. Functional cookies do not track your internet usage or collect information that can be used to sell advertisements, but they do help display advertisements.
Analytical cookies. Analytical cookies are used to monitor the performance of our Website and/or App. For example, they allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website and/or App when they use it. The information provided by these cookies allows us to analyze patterns of user behavior and we use that information to improve the user experience or identify areas of our website and/or App that may need maintenance. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and used for statistical purposes only.
Targeted cookies. These cookies may be placed on your device by us or by trusted third parties. They remember that you have visited our website and/or App and use that information to provide you with advertisements tailored to your interests. This is often referred to as online behavioral advertising (OBA) and involves monitoring interests based on browsing history. Your browsing history can be used to infer things about you (for example, your age, gender, etc.), and this information can also be used to make advertisements on website and/or Apps more relevant to you. Although behavioral advertising cookies can track your activities on the Internet, they cannot identify you personally, even if you are logged in to our website and/or App. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests. If you would like more information about OBA, including how to opt out of these cookies, please visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
Our emails and website and/or App pages may contain a web beacon to track whether you open an email and whether you click on any of the links in the email or website and/or App page. We may use this information to help us analyze the types of topics you are interested in, for fraud detection, and to let our advertisers know how many of our anonymized, aggregated users are clicking on their ads. When you delete the email, the web beacon is deleted.
When you visit our website and/or App, some cookies may be set by third parties over which we have no control. When you visit a page with embedded third-party content, the service provider may set its own cookies on your device. You may also encounter third-party cookies as a result of our use of third-party services, which help us track traffic on our website and/or App. We have no control over the use of these cookies and you should refer to the relevant third party website and/or Apps for more information.
How can I manage or disable cookies?
There are a number of ways you can manage cookies. Your browser settings should enable you to accept or decline cookies and you can set your browser to prompt you before accepting a cookie.
You can delete all cookies installed in your browser’s cookie folder. Different browsers offer different procedures to manage your settings. Most browsers have a help function or menu that tells you how to delete or disable cookies. You can also remove similar data used by browser add-ons by changing your add-on’s settings or visiting the manufacturer’s website and/or App.
Please note that setting your browser to completely disable cookies may affect the way our website and/or App works and you may not be able to use certain features of our website and/or App.