Dr. Peter Velthuis
December 3, 2023
Room Mate Aitana Amsterdam
1013 MM Amsterdam
Course interview former participants
BASE COURSE – Facial ultrasound Amsterdam December 3, 2023
Learn from the best tutors in the world
We have created our courses with the help of an educational expert to provide maximum of training in both knowledge and skills. The content is updated continuously with the latest insights provided by our own research and by our frequent meetings with leaders in the field of ultrasound, anatomy, dermatology, and surgery. Because of the small group of attendees and the very knowledgeable trainers, you can pick the brains of the best tutors in the world.
– Will be able to interpret the US images on your screen
– Will be able to identify anatomical structures, including blood vessels, muscles, foramina, etc.
– Can identify any filler material
– Will have raised your professional development in cosmetic medicine
What to expect?
The course has two components. First, prior to the training itself, you are supposed to study the basic e-learning module at your convenience. This will give you all the theoretical information about facial ultrasound imaging (5 hours). You will need this knowledge to make the most of the second part.
Secondly, the 1-day hands-on training is almost entirely focused on training your skills in optimizing imaging with different ultrasound machines. You will also learn to interpret the various ‘shades of gray’ in the images.
For who is this course?
– Cosmetic doctors (in training), dermatologists, nurse practitioners, aesthetic doctors, and all individuals authorized to place injectables and who want to add more safety and further improve the quality of their procedures.
– For those who want to gain the basic skills of facial ultrasound and are ready to implement facial ultrasound in their daily practice.
– For those who work already with facial ultrasound but want to develop their knowledge, skills & techniques.
Why should I follow this course:
– Facial ultrasound is essential if you care for your patients.
– Facial ultrasound teaches you whether your filler ends up in the correct layer. We know that is frequently not the case!
– Facial ultrasound is what patients will ask for in the next year.
‘Physicians working without ultrasound are not aware
how inadequate their treatments are.’